Bug in PopB4SMTP

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bug in PopB4SMTP

Rodrigo Real-2

Hi Guys

I am new to ASSP, I installed it this week in two servers that I
run. I am amazed with its efficiency.

In one of these servers I found a bug in the PopB4SMTP function which
makes the function never return a positive answer in my configuration.

Below you will find the correction, it seems that somebodyh forgot the
'$' sign in the if statement.

,---- original
| sub PopB4SMTP {
|   my $ip=shift;
|
|   if(PopB4SMTPMerak) {
|     return 1 if PopB4Merak($ip);
|     return 0;
|   }
| ...
`----

,---- corrected
| sub PopB4SMTP {
|   my $ip=shift;
|
|   if($PopB4SMTPMerak) {
|     return 1 if PopB4Merak($ip);
|     return 0;
|   }
| ...
`----


Congratulations for the great job,
Rodrigo

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Assp-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Bug in PopB4SMTP

Fritz Borgstedt

> if($PopB4SMTP

Thanks, it is already corrected in upcoming 1.3.0

fritz


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Assp-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Bug in PopB4SMTP

Rodrigo Real-2
"Fritz Borgstedt" <[hidden email]> writes:


Hi Fritz

>> if($PopB4SMTP
>
> Thanks, it is already corrected in upcoming 1.3.0

I don't want to bother you with this, but the cvs HEAD version of this
file is still wrong.

Rodrigo

>
> fritz
>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
> Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
> _______________________________________________
> Assp-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-devel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Assp-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Bug in PopB4SMTP

Fritz Borgstedt
ASSP Development Discussion <[hidden email]>
schreibt:
>I don't want to bother you with this, but the cvs HEAD version of this
>file is still wrong.

I wrote: The *upcoming* version 1.3.0


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Assp-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Bug in PopB4SMTP

Rodrigo Real-2
"Fritz Borgstedt" <[hidden email]> writes:

> ASSP Development Discussion <[hidden email]>
> schreibt:
>>I don't want to bother you with this, but the cvs HEAD version of this
>>file is still wrong.
>
> I wrote: The *upcoming* version 1.3.0
>

I thought that your upcoming version were available on the CVS HEAD.

Rodrigo

>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
> Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
> _______________________________________________
> Assp-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-devel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Assp-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-devel