resend: 1.3.3.3() email whitelist addition - SF munged to whitelist addresses in previous message

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

resend: 1.3.3.3() email whitelist addition - SF munged to whitelist addresses in previous message

Dave Emory
Is the last line indicative of a bug?  The message that was sent to ASSP to
add the address to the whitelist didn't contain any truncated address.

Aug-22-07 10:17:28 192.168.0.6 <[hidden email]> email whitelist addition
Aug-22-07 10:17:28 Email whitelist addition:
[hidden email]
Aug-22-07 10:17:28 Email whitelist addition: [hidden email]

Dave


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
_______________________________________________
Assp-test mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-test
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: resend: 1.3.3.3() email whitelist addition - SF mungedto whitelist addresses in previous message

Steve Thompson-10
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [hidden email]
> [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of
> Dave Emory
> Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 1:22 PM
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Assp-test] resend: 1.3.3.3() email whitelist
> addition - SF mungedto whitelist addresses in previous message
>
> Is the last line indicative of a bug?  The message that was
> sent to ASSP to add the address to the whitelist didn't
> contain any truncated address.
>
> Aug-22-07 10:17:28 192.168.0.6 <[hidden email]> email
> whitelist addition
> Aug-22-07 10:17:28 Email whitelist addition:
> [hidden email]
> Aug-22-07 10:17:28 Email whitelist addition: [hidden email]
>
> Dave
>

I have a similar entry

Aug-22-07 13:20:04 id-6804c2189 192.168.0.5 <[hidden email]> email
whitelist addition
Aug-22-07 13:20:04 Email whitelist addition:
[hidden email]
Aug-22-07 13:20:04 Email whitelist addition: [hidden email]

Running 1.3.3.3() as well



-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
_______________________________________________
Assp-test mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-test
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: resend: 1.3.3.3() email whitelist addition - SF mungedto whitelist addresses in previous message

Micheal Espinola Jr  (mobile)
Steve Thompson wrote:
> I have a similar entry
>
> Aug-22-07 13:20:04 Email whitelist addition: [hidden email]

Is this truncation in the log only, or is your whitelist entry also
truncated?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
_______________________________________________
Assp-test mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-test
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: resend: 1.3.3.3() email whitelist addition - SF

Steve Thompson-10

>
> Is this truncation in the log only, or is your whitelist
> entry also truncated?

Log and whitelist.  Here are the whitelist entries (identical to the log
entries):

[hidden email]
[hidden email]



-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
_______________________________________________
Assp-test mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-test
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: resend: 1.3.3.3() email whitelist addition -SFmungedto whitelist addresses in previous message

Dave Emory
In reply to this post by Micheal Espinola Jr (mobile)
Micheal Espinola Jr wrote:
> Steve Thompson wrote:
>> I have a similar entry
>>
>> Aug-22-07 13:20:04 Email whitelist addition: [hidden email]
>
> Is this truncation in the log only, or is your whitelist entry also
> truncated?
>
The truncated address was in the whitelist as well as the correct one on my
system.

    Dave


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: Splunk Inc.
Still grepping through log files to find problems?  Stop.
Now Search log events and configuration files using AJAX and a browser.
Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>  http://get.splunk.com/
_______________________________________________
Assp-test mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/assp-test